Sunday 31 March 2013

Anyone interested in picking up a bargain?


I'm not a big fan of selling stuff though the blog, but I'll make an exception here.  Simply put, as we're moving soon, it seems a good idea to go through the man corner and sell off what I'm not really using.

You can find my ebay items here and a sample of what's on offer appears below.  I'm not really looking for huge lumps of cash for these, just something to help with moving costs.  I'd also like some of the stuff to go to people who will make good use of it.  So if there's something you're interested in, leave a comment or send an email (address on the right) and we'll see what we can arrange.  Some more going up over the next couple days too.

Getting rid of wargaming stuff is always a bit of a downer, but moving has given me a chance to have a look through my various projects and see what I'll put into storage and what will come with me.  It turns out I have a ridiculous amount of Infinity figures to get through!







No comments:

Post a Comment