Wednesday 26 September 2012

Black Crusade: Tome of Fate - About Time!




Literally six months after it was announced, I've finally got my Tome Of Fate source book for Black Crusade.  As Amazon had withdrawn it from sale, I assumed there was a problem getting these in the UK.  So I was pleasantly surprised to find it in the local (and not terribly friendly) comic book store.  

I have that male habit of flicking through a book/newspaper from the back to the front, but I've yet to sit down and have a proper read.  Looks pretty sweet though.

Rubric Marine goons?  Yes please!

Tome of Fate includes a complete adventure.


Profiles are included for all Necrons in the current GW range!

Ooooh, fluffy.

Plenty of weird artwork going on...

along with some awesome pieces too.

3 comments:

  1. Don't know much about it my friend but glad you got yourself a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realise I'm very late to your blog but I have a question:

    Does the book include rules for ALL Tzeentch Daemons?

    Horrors, Flamers, Screamers, Lords of Change and Chariots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NP, welcome aboard mate.

      The main Black Crusade rulebook has the profiles for Horrors, Screamers and the Lord of Change.

      Tome of Fate has the profiles for Flamers, Screamers, Discs and Chariots. There's also a great, but disturbing profile for a Daemon Prince of Tzeentch, Phokulozortis.

      Delete