Friday 18 November 2011

Gears of War - The Board Game

  
This finally arrived last week!  And well worth the wait it was too.  Buying this was a timely reminder that, economic crisis aside, it's always best to pay for your internet shopping with a credit card.  I ordered this in October, from unnammed online retailer (*a**a******,) who prompty did nothing with my cash.

A frustrating experience all told, but, I finally got a refund through the credit card company.  In the end though, I bought this from Maelstrom Games, who sent it out the next day!

I planned to put up a review/game report on Gears of War, but, I've been having real difficulty taking decent photos in the evening since the clocks change (damn energy saving light bulbs!)  Hopefully, I'll get the chance over the weekend during the day. If not, the Mrs is much better with a camera than I, maybe she'll lend a hand.

Instead, here's the best looking unboxing video I could find on Youtube:


1 comment:

  1. Bihar Board Class 12th Syllabus 2021-22 - Bihar Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22 has been reduced by 30% by the State Government of Bihar, the state government did not conclude on reducing the Bihar Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22. If the department of state education approves this, BSEB 12th Syllabus 2021-2022 then BSEB class 12 syllabus Class 2021-22 for science, commerce, and arts will be reduced by 30%. BSEB has not released the reduced Bihar board 12th class syllabus 2021-22, yet, But students can download the last year's Bihar 12th class syllabus 2021-22 in this Webpage. To know more about Bihar Board 12th Syllabus 2021-22, and latest updates read the Web Page completely.

    ReplyDelete