Sunday 12 June 2011

It's not the destination. . .

Like Alexander the Great, Richard II and Christ, I've reached the ripe old age of thirty-three.  Unlike those illustrious names however, I'm hoping to reach thirty-four.

The Mrs picked up a couple choice books:


Trade and Treachery for Field of Glory: Renaissance - not a game that gets a lot of attention, but decent mechanics and lots of depth means it's a great tactical game when you're in the mood.

Roman Battle Tactics by Nic Fields - probably not something I'd ever deliberately buy myself, but it does look like an interesting read.

Both these presents highlight the benefits of keeping an Amazon Wish List up to date!

We're away for a few days holiday, so with these two books, and the Clash of Empires and Hail Caesar rules, I'll still get my gaming fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment